las artes

Monday, March 20, 2006

The tragic Mac Beth.

Watching Mac Beth seems a big challenge for me. It makes me struggle not to fall asleep and concentrate to the play. When I finished watching the whole play, it just felt like I had completed a real challenging task. The play goes quite slow and that makes me felt sleepy but actually it was full of action and issues in it. In my opinion, the whole play was actually very interesting and tragic. Some of the scene makes me not even dare to watched it as it really frightened and terrible especially when they killing each other. If the play is done in this day, I am sure it will be more interesting.
Basically, Mac Beth is one of the most popular works that deals with tragedy by William Shakespeare, apart from King Lear, Othello, and Hamlet. It was seen as an archetypal tale of the lust for power and also the betrayal of friends.
Well, I think that’s all I can talk about Mac Beth and I wonder if you guys out there enjoy watching it? ; )

1 Comments:

  • I don’t agree with what you said dear. For me Macbeth is the most enchanting play that has been transferred into movie. It’s really superb and believes me; I am watching the play at 2 am in the morning. And I managed to finish it all at least at 4 am all by myself.
    The issues that been introduced in the play makes me realize that one shouldn’t be blinded without thinking first. People should make a wise decision and shouldn’t blame others without reasons. Don’t you think so? Even it is a little bit violence; it is a must in order to make the play portrays the message to the audience. You should watch horror movie a lot, if you want to overcome your phobia = )

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home